Staycations the popular way to holiday
Caravan sites and holiday parks in Britain have seen a surge in popularity in recent years as the trend for staycations amid Brexit rose. Britons have been confined to their homes since March 23rd, but now new lockdown easing guidance has provided insight into when certain sectors of normal life will reopen. So when are caravan sites and holiday parks likely to reopen?
The Government’s plans outline the hospitality industry, including hotels, resorts and campsites will reopen from July 4th. Britain it set to have a boom within the camping and touring sector, VW campervans have seen a huge increase with staycations on the rise.
- VW Campervan Hire On Fireworks Night
- Hiring a Campervan For Christmas Christmas Availability
- Campervans Available For Hire Throughout The Year
- What's Your Perfect Campervan Getaway?
- Campervan Conversions For Sale In Warwickshire
- Drive away Awnings for Campervans and Motorhomes
- Motorhomes For Hire South Warwickshire
- Dog Friendly Campervan Hire Warwickshire
- Never a Better Time to Hire a Campervan
- Taking a Motorhome Abroad From The UK
- Planning a Campervan Road Trip
- Campsites and Coronavirus
- Staycations in a Campervan