Dog Friendly Campervan Hire Warwickshire
Our dog Hugo is very friendly and loves exploring in the great outdoors.
We love taking our campervan to campsites in and around Warwickshire area. Its great fun looking for places to stay with our beautiful little dog Hugo, venturing around the woodland areas looking for scenic walks absorbing the views.
Camping with your pet and your family is great fun, its a great way to spend time with your family and get a well deserved break from the daily stresses of life, unfortunately though, not all campervan hire companies provide pet friendly campervan hire and some do not allow dogs or pets of any kind.
When we started Moonlight Campers our intention was always to provide dog friendly campervan hire and we are pleased to say that’s what we do 🙂
We do have to charge a little extra for this but as a dog owner you will appreciate the extra work a dog can create (especially when malting).
There are many dogs walks in and around Warwickshire, including campsites to park up your campervan and get the BBQ going keeping you warm as the cool evening sets in.
Dogs really do enjoy being with their family, our little dog Hugo loves to be curled up next to us both whilst we relax enjoying the evening.
When you are looking for your next motorhome break, want to take your loyal companion with you, look no further than Moonlight Campers
- Campervans Available For Hire Throughout The Year
- What's Your Perfect Campervan Getaway?
- Campervan Conversions For Sale In Warwickshire
- Drive away Awnings for Campervans and Motorhomes
- Motorhomes For Hire South Warwickshire
- Dog Friendly Campervan Hire Warwickshire
- Never a Better Time to Hire a Campervan
- Taking a Motorhome Abroad From The UK
- Planning a Campervan Road Trip
- Campsites and Coronavirus
- Staycations in a Campervan