VW Campervan Hire Warwickshire
Moonlight Campers are a family run VW campervan hire company, we are located in the heart of Warwickshire.
Our VW T5 Campervans are professionally converted to a high standard packed full of extras for the perfect camping holiday, ideal for an amazing break with the family or as a couple. We are pet friendly and welcome your dog to join your family holiday.
We are now taking bookings for hiring our VW Campervans all year round! Prices start from only £80 per day! Book now to avoid disappointment!
We offer weekend, midweek and weekly breaks (Friday to Monday | Monday to Friday | Friday to Friday)
Volkswagen Campervan Hire – Pick-up Points
Our Campervans can be picked up and returned to our Warwickshire location in Southam, The Midlands.
Our VW Camper Vans are fully equipped for all seasons, we have the latest diesel heater fitted for those colder months keeping you nice and toasty, and air conditioning in the drivers area for traveling in those hot summer months to keep you nice and cool!
If you fancy traveling off grid our campervans are perfect, fitted with solar panels means you will always have electric, keeping your holiday hassle free.
We are able to offer additional extras including a drive away awning, porta potti, camping chairs and much more. For a small cost these extras really do give you the finishing touch for a perfect trip away.
Moonlight Campers are located in Southam, Warwickshire, The Midlands and are ideally located for when you want to hire a campervan for Cotswolds tours, Shakespeare Country tours, visits to Oxford and wherever you want to take a campervan or motorhome.
- Campervans Available For Hire Throughout The Year
- What's Your Perfect Campervan Getaway?
- Campervan Conversions For Sale In Warwickshire
- Drive away Awnings for Campervans and Motorhomes
- Motorhomes For Hire South Warwickshire
- Dog Friendly Campervan Hire Warwickshire
- Never a Better Time to Hire a Campervan
- Taking a Motorhome Abroad From The UK
- Planning a Campervan Road Trip
- Campsites and Coronavirus
- Staycations in a Campervan