Campervan Hire FAQ
WHERE DO WE COLLECT OUR CAMPERVAN FROM?
For security reasons we do not publish our pick up points, but your campervan will be made available from just outside Southam in Warwickshire at the agreed date and time
CAN WE VIEW YOUR CAMPERVANS BEFORE BOOKING?
You are more than welcome to contact us to arrange a viewing of our campervans.
Please Note: Viewings are by appointment only
HOW DO I MAKE A CAMPERVAN BOOKING?
Simply send us an enquiry using the contact us form to check availability. We’ll let you know if the dates are free, how much it will cost and what’s included in the price. If you’d like to book just let us know via email and our team will confirm your booking and the total cost including any extras you have requested. To secure your booking, pay your deposit by bank transfer and we’ll send your booking confirmation by email.
I’M UNDER 25 CAN I STILL HIRE A CAMPERVAN?
As long as you’re 23 or over and have held your licence for at least 2 years, you should be able to hire our VW campervan. The only difference is that you’ll be subject to a higher insurance excess, so we’ll ask you to provide a security deposit of £750 instead of the usual £500. Please let us know you’re under 25 when you contact us.
WHAT IDENTIFICATION WILL I NEED TO PROVIDE?
We have to see various forms of identification to satisfy our insurance provider. You don’t need to provide these when you book but approximately 1 week before you collect the campervan we’ll contact you to check your ID and remind you of what to bring with you so you have everything you need for your campervan holiday. We prefer to check all ID during the week before you arrive as this avoids any delays when you pick up the campervan, so we’ll ask you to provide the following:
1. A copy of each driver’s driving licence
2. A DVLA licence check code for each driver
3. Two other proofs of address for each driver that show the name and address as shown on their driving licence. The following are acceptable:
– Utility bill received within last 60 days (mobile phone bills are NOT acceptable)
– Bank or credit card statement received within last 60 days
– Payslip received within the last 60 days
We’ll ask you to bring these documents on the day too. If you have an old style driving licence, you’ll need to bring your passport too, so we’ve seen photographic ID.
If you have any queries with regards to the above, please don’t hesitate to call us.
WHAT EQUIPMENT IS PROVIDED WITH THE CAMPERVAN?
We provide most of things you’ll need with your campervan, all you need to remember to bring is your bedding – we recommend, a double fitted sheet for each bed, pillows and duvets or sleeping bags – See Inventory
WHAT TIME CAN I COLLECT & RETURN THE CAMPERVAN
Your camper will be available to collect at 12pm on the first day of hire. Subject to availability we may be able to offer an earlier collection time upon request.
On the day of return the campervan should be back with us by 2pm. Subject to availability we may be able to offer a late return upon request. (Late return fee £25.00)
- Customer Reviews
- Campervan Conversions & Accessories
- Campervan Converter Jobs
- COVID Secure Campervan Hire
- VW Campervan Sales and Hire – 2021 Looking to be a busy year!
- VW Campervans For Sale Warwickshire
- VW Camper Hire – Customer Reviews
- VW Campervan Hire On Fireworks Night
- Hiring a Campervan For Christmas – Christmas Availability
- Campervans Available For Hire Throughout The Year
- What’s Your Perfect Campervan Getaway?
- Campervan Conversions – For Sale In Warwickshire
- Drive away Awnings for Campervans and Motorhomes
- Motorhomes For Hire South Warwickshire
- Dog Friendly Campervan Hire Warwickshire
- Never a Better Time to Hire a Campervan
- Taking a Motorhome Abroad From The UK
- Are you Planning a Campervan Road Trip?
- Campsites are Gearing up for Bumper Season after Coronavirus
- Staycations the popular way to holiday
- Completed Campervan Conversion
- DVLA Guidance on Motorhome Conversions
- Do You Name Your Campervan Before or After it’s Been Fitted Out?
- Why Convert a Transporter T5.1
- In The Beginning it Was a Standard Highline Transporter Van
- Guide to Converting a Transporter Van to a Campervan
Moonlight also have Campervans for Sale in Warwickshire and a section on the website where you can Advertise Campervans for Sale or Hire