Drive away Awnings for Campervans and Motorhomes – Don’t Be Without One
SIMPLE and effective way to instantly create more space for you and your family – a drive away awning is a great addition to your motorhome or caravan.
Coming in a range of shapes, sizes and colours, you will find the perfect touring awning for your vehicle, Moonlight Campers located in the heart of the Midlands are always on hand to help assist you when choosing your new driveaway awning.
They can be used to give extra storage space, provide another room for cooking and can even be used as for extra bedrooms, as many come with detachable inner tents.
Another big advantage of the motorhome, campervan awnings is the ease at which they can be assembled and disassembled, with styles to fit nearly any motorhome.
Here at Moonlight Campers we looking in the future to stock drive away awning and camping accessories. Keep a look out!
We have an enquiry from a local family in Cirencester regarding “what awning will fit my van?’” The answer is simple – All the models which include the rail adapter will fit your van. You just have to decide what you want from your freestanding awning.
Top 10 reasons why you should buy a drive away awning for your motor home:
1. Extra storage space – keep those bulky suitcases and cooking equipment outside!
2. Cooking – Another room to cook your meals – and keep food smells out of the van
3. Sleeping – Most drive away awnings come with inner tents to sleep more people
4. Ease of fitting – even those with only the basic of camping skills can put up a drive away awning
5. Convenience – When you want to go off and explore in your motorhome, you don’t have to dismantle it. Just detach and drive off!
6. Great choice of styles and colours
7. There’s one to fit all campervans
8. Relatively inexpensive
9. Helps mark your pitch when you are away in your motorhome
10. Fully waterproof and stronger than most safari rooms
- Campervan Conversions & Accessories
- Campervan Converter Jobs
- COVID Secure Campervan Hire
- VW Campervan Sales and Hire – 2021 Looking to be a busy year!
- VW Campervans For Sale Warwickshire
- VW Camper Hire – Customer Reviews
- VW Campervan Hire On Fireworks Night
- Hiring a Campervan For Christmas – Christmas Availability
- Campervans Available For Hire Throughout The Year
- What’s Your Perfect Campervan Getaway?
- Campervan Conversions – For Sale In Warwickshire
- Drive away Awnings for Campervans and Motorhomes
- Motorhomes For Hire South Warwickshire
- Dog Friendly Campervan Hire Warwickshire
- Never a Better Time to Hire a Campervan
- Taking a Motorhome Abroad From The UK
- Are you Planning a Campervan Road Trip?
- Campsites are Gearing up for Bumper Season after Coronavirus
- Staycations the popular way to holiday
- Completed Campervan Conversion
- DVLA Guidance on Motorhome Conversions
- Do You Name Your Campervan Before or After it’s Been Fitted Out?
- Why Convert a Transporter T5.1
- In The Beginning it Was a Standard Highline Transporter Van
- Guide to Converting a Transporter Van to a Campervan
Moonlight also have Campervans for Sale in Warwickshire and a section on the website where you can Advertise Campervans for Sale or Hire