Guide to Converting a Standard Transporter Van to a Stylish Well Equipped Campervan
10/08/2020 by Moonlight Campers
In this guide we will show you how to convert a standard T5.1 VW Transporter to a refined, stylish well equipped campervan.
Join us as we go through the process of converting a standard Volkswagen Transporter T5.1 to a lovely modern campervan.
We will show you how an average Volkswagen Transporter can be converted to a beautifully designed stylish campervan together with tasteful leather upholstery, stunningly sophisticated interior with all the suitable modern features you would expect.
We explain why we chose the layout we have, how to comfortably accommodate 4 people in a campervan, which accessories are an absolute must and which little extras we feel set our campervan conversion apart from the rest.
We will give you an overview of what is involved throughout the conversion, provide information on the best accessories and the best VW Campervan conversion layouts and equipment currently available. Including providers throughout Warwickshire and the surrounding areas.
Follow our Campervan Conversion Journey Here – In The Beginning it Was a Standard Highline Transporter Van…
Campervan Conversion Guide
- Guide to Converting a Transporter Van to a Campervan
- In The Beginning it Was a Standard Highline Transporter Van...
- Why we chose the VW T5.1 Transporter as the base model for or campervan conversion project
- Do You Name Your Campervan Before or After it's Been Fitted Out?
- DVLA Guidance on Motorhome Conversions