Completed Campervan Conversion
We have now completed the full campervan conversion, finished to a high standard including all the finishing touches to refine the conversion into a beautiful campervan.
Our Transporter van was delivered to the conversion company as a standard panel van, they proceeded to carry out the conversion.
As part of the conversion, the pop top roof was fitted including a double bed, windows, front swivel seat, rear bench seat which also turns into a spacious double bed, kitchen including side units, diesel heater, solar panels, gas hob, sink, fridge freezer, gas safe cabinet and a power management system.
We also had to decide which colours would best suit the camper, the decision was to keep the look modern but have that quality feel.
The outcome certainly speaks for itself, the conversion is stunning, completed to a very high standard including all the modern features for the perfect camping experience.
Follows us again as we look to convert another Transporter panel van into a beautiful campervan.
Campervan Conversion Guide
- Guide to Converting a Transporter Van to a Campervan
- In The Beginning it Was a Standard Highline Transporter Van...
- Why we chose the VW T5.1 Transporter as the base model for or campervan conversion project
- Do You Name Your Campervan Before or After it's Been Fitted Out?
- DVLA Guidance on Motorhome Conversions
- Completed Campervan Conversion
Moonlight also have Campervans for Sale in Warwickshire and a section on the website where you can Advertise Campervans for Sale or Hire