Meet Moonlight, one of our beautiful VW campervans. Full of lots of extras to aid your holiday. Fully fitted with a diesel heater for those colder months, a two burner gas hob for mixing up some delicious meals, a sink for washing your dishes after, and a fridge including a freezer compartment for keeping your food and drinks cool. Fitted with a smoke and carbon monoxide alarm for your safety.
The rock and roll bed turns into a comfortable spacious double bed for two, and for your kids or guests another spacious double bed up above for the perfect night’s sleep.
The two front captain chairs swivel around into the living area with seats opposite for when you want a get-together with friends and family or just to simply relax. There is plenty of storage to keep all your belongings, space under the seating area, cupboards at the side and a cupboard overhead.
There is air-conditioning in the front driver area to keep you cool whilst on your travels, satellite navigation including Bluetooth for your phone and music and all the other usual refinements such as power steering, electric windows and central locking.
Fitted with a solar panel for off grid camping, this will mean you can go out into the wilderness without the need for electricity. Side rollout canopy fitted for keeping you sheltered or in the shade for those really hot days.
MINIMUM THREE DAY HIRE | MINIMUM SEVEN DAY HIRE IN PEAK PERIODS
Friday to Monday | Monday to Friday | Friday to Friday | Other days available upon request
£80 per day
£105 per day
£115 per day
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Just ask and we’ll be happy to try and help!
£45 per booking
£25 per booking
£5 per chair
£12 per day
£5 per day
£25 per booking
- VW Campervan Hire On Fireworks Night
- Hiring a Campervan For Christmas Christmas Availability
- Campervans Available For Hire Throughout The Year
- What's Your Perfect Campervan Getaway?
- Campervan Conversions For Sale In Warwickshire
- Drive away Awnings for Campervans and Motorhomes
- Motorhomes For Hire South Warwickshire
- Dog Friendly Campervan Hire Warwickshire
- Never a Better Time to Hire a Campervan
- Taking a Motorhome Abroad From The UK
- Planning a Campervan Road Trip
- Campsites and Coronavirus
- Staycations in a Campervan