Are you Planning a Campervan Road Trip?
Are you looking for the right steps to plan the perfect camping road trip?
A trip like this can be a fun and exciting experience.
You’ll be free to travel where you want and spend as much time on the road as you like.
It’s the perfect option for a family journey, a trip with a partner or an adventure with friends. You’ll encounter fresh, wonderful experiences and find awesome places along the way.
Here’s a few tips to help you easily prepare for your camping road trip adventure!
Whether you’re off in your campervan or caravanning, a camping road trip needs some thought.
You need to make sure you have the right kit, that you are prepared and that you have a plan in place.
The trick is discovering a suitable campsite that suits your requirements.
Make sure that you have all the blankets and pillows you need ready to be packed. Don’t forget it can get cold at night so it’s important to have the right layers.
You need to pack all the equipment to ensure that you are comfortable.
Inflatable pillows will be a great choice if you’re planning on sleeping on a long journey. You’ll be comfortable even when you can’t put the seats down completely because the vehicle is moving.
There are plenty of options on the market, but the inflatable pillow is a favourite as it’s really comfortable. It’s also inflatable so when not in use, you’ll save a lot of space!
A good sleeping bag is also essential.
Mummy style sleeping bags are best for keeping warm. If you’re expecting the temperature to drop or planning a winter camping road trip, this is a must.
Entertainment is another crucial element and there are lots of options these days. If you’re traveling with family, I definitely recommend a Bluetooth speaker that plugs into a 12 volt feed.
You need to choose your campsites before you set out on the road. If you don’t do this, you could end up with nowhere to sleep.
It’s important to find with the right facilities. Check for shower facilities as well as cooking options and electricity. You might even want to consider solar power.
Make sure to consider your budget and check the cost of the campsite before you stay. You need to think about the distance too. You don’t want to spend the majority of time on the road whilst road trip camping.
You can search for travel blogs online to find the best campsites in the area you’re traveling to. Think about looking at reviews as well.
The best campsites on camping road trips are often incredibly popular. You will need to make sure that you get there early to avoid disappointment.
If you don’t do this, then you can expect a poor camping ground. The areas left will often include those nearest the water. While this can seem great at first I’ve found it’s where you get the most bugs and bites.
It’s where the animals tend to gather and there’s always the risk of flooding in poor weather conditions.
To avoid this issue, plan the route before you travel. Make sure you know how long it’s going to take to get there and when you’ll arrive. You need to plan for problems with traffic and poor weather that could push you back as well.
- Campervan Conversions & Accessories
- Campervan Converter Jobs
- COVID Secure Campervan Hire
- VW Campervan Sales and Hire – 2021 Looking to be a busy year!
- VW Campervans For Sale Warwickshire
- VW Camper Hire – Customer Reviews
- VW Campervan Hire On Fireworks Night
- Hiring a Campervan For Christmas – Christmas Availability
- Campervans Available For Hire Throughout The Year
- What’s Your Perfect Campervan Getaway?
- Campervan Conversions – For Sale In Warwickshire
- Drive away Awnings for Campervans and Motorhomes
- Motorhomes For Hire South Warwickshire
- Dog Friendly Campervan Hire Warwickshire
- Never a Better Time to Hire a Campervan
- Taking a Motorhome Abroad From The UK
- Are you Planning a Campervan Road Trip?
- Campsites are Gearing up for Bumper Season after Coronavirus
- Staycations the popular way to holiday
- Completed Campervan Conversion
- DVLA Guidance on Motorhome Conversions
- Do You Name Your Campervan Before or After it’s Been Fitted Out?
- Why Convert a Transporter T5.1
- In The Beginning it Was a Standard Highline Transporter Van
- Guide to Converting a Transporter Van to a Campervan
Moonlight also have Campervans for Sale in Warwickshire and a section on the website where you can Advertise Campervans for Sale or Hire